DiaperGal message board
Old 07-01-12, 07:24 PM
DG Maxi

Red face Lilly May in vid 647

right when she sits down on the bed is when the close up should have started, not a few seconds after since we missed part of the pee show ... Lilly May was just too posey and unnatural with all the rubbing on the diaper ... and what's with the mike showing in the right corner of the video at the start??? (just kidding) ... anyway if there's less moving around when they pee it's less of a distraction ...
Old 08-01-12, 02:42 PM
DG Maxi

Unhappy

I think your in part right MoosterMiley!
I'm not the biggest fan of Lilly May since her hair colour change from 'cute' to more 'devil-ish' , But putting that aside I liked her outfit not that it stayed on long sadly.

It is very nice to see just a top and diaper being used, just a shame it wasn't on long. Not that the topless a diapered look is a bad one, far from it I really like it, its's just we hardly got to see the first combination before the top was removed and we had the just a diaper look. - both are great looks, but the first outfit was too quickly used.

I like the idea of the coming home, tired and time to relax scenario - some have worked well in the past. However I agree that this felt unnatural and after the first sentence was said it kind of lost its flow and point and had no cohesion with the original idea. I think the model just standing or sitting stroking the diaper quite boring and not very sexy especially when peeing. Rubbing and stroking does immediately give the video an unnatural and posey feel I agree.
She almost ran out of things to do after the first line was delivered, the pee was done and the bit of rubbing. It felt like she was playing to the camera rather than being herself. The video did lack any fun or entertainment element which I do believe is important in any video.

The first 20-35secs was good, a nice introduction but after that it didn't develop into much.

The pee did seem to happen very quickly and I think the first few seconds of a pee filling the diaper is sometimes its most lovely. I think the video could have been given a bit more flow and cohesion if the pee was later in the video, not massively later, but enough so it isn't all rushed at the beginning of a video and I think this was why the latter half of the video didn't feel like it went anywhere. : (

Her hand moving around the diaper as she pee'd was a distraction I agree, it did spoil us seeing it properly and doesn't seem a natural thing to do to me.

On a side note, I also have to say I'm a big big fan of the thicker diapers - The Tena Slip Maxi's and the Abri Form X-Plus S4/M4s etc. I think they are a much sexier diaper than the thinner ones in each range. The thinner ones seem to be the overriding diaper at the moment, which is a shame as I think the thicker ones have so much more going for them than the thinner ones.
However, The Tena Slip Supers are so much better then the Plus ones in the Tena range, but the Maxis are massively better than those again. and it would be awesome to see Cushies and/or Bambinos again, it seems a while since we saw them last.

Back to the video…I gave it lower marks on the scale because of the things I explained above, but gave it a couple of stars only because of the outfit at the very beginning, because the diaper was slightly thicker than the Plus's and that the video has a bit of a scenario at the very beginning.
Old 08-01-12, 11:53 PM
Banned

well, yes it was not the best vid..

first of all i gotta say i like lilly may, i liked her more with blonde hair, but she still looks great if you aks me.

the others said it all, we missed part of the wetting and besides the beginning, the vid was not really cool.. she seems not really to find into the role of a diapergirl though, all of her vids so far look posey, she always grins into the camera, no one would do that!

and ´course, the thicker, the better! but i personally dont like the cushies, look to much of a baby diaper to me, which i dont like anymore. i like the bambino classico though, not too much of a fan of the biancos..
Old 09-01-12, 06:55 AM
DG Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaperaut View Post
well, yes it was not the best vid..

first of all i gotta say i like lilly may, i liked her more with blonde hair, but she still looks great if you aks me.

the others said it all, we missed part of the wetting and besides the beginning, the vid was not really cool.. she seems not really to find into the role of a diapergirl though, all of her vids so far look posey, she always grins into the camera, no one would do that!

and ´course, the thicker, the better! but i personally dont like the cushies, look to much of a baby diaper to me, which i dont like anymore. i like the bambino classico though, not too much of a fan of the biancos..
The exact phrase I was looking for - 'The thicker the better'

The Bambino Classico are very good, I'd very much like to see those again too. I believe the problem is they are expensive to ship to the uk so they are not as cost effective as other diapers. I guess the thinner diapers could be cheaper to buy than the thicker ones, hence the amount of thinner ones being used. But I think the thicker diapers add so much more and are so much better - the benefits far outweigh the small extra cost imo!! Cushies are my fave 'AB' style diaper though.
Old 09-01-12, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllWetAgain View Post
The exact phrase I was looking for - 'The thicker the better'

The Bambino Classico are very good, I'd very much like to see those again too. I believe the problem is they are expensive to ship to the uk so they are not as cost effective as other diapers. I guess the thinner diapers could be cheaper to buy than the thicker ones, hence the amount of thinner ones being used. But I think the thicker diapers add so much more and are so much better - the benefits far outweigh the small extra cost imo!! Cushies are my fave 'AB' style diaper though.
i think so too! im from europe and never tried the bambinos myself cause they are so expensive to ship. but when it comes to prices generally, the thinner tenas are not really cheaper than the maxi ones.. so i guess that cant be the point, but skymouse should correct me if im wrong..

i guess its just due to variaty, but i agree, thinner ones are used too often recently, maybe sky thinks its not that important which diaper the girls wear, though wie often said that we like thicker diapers more..

maybe it has other reasons

and lol i have to say, looking at the new photoset, that cushies are not that bad they just looked too big on nokia rose in my opinion..
Old 09-01-12, 03:23 PM
DG Maxi

Yeah, The shipping is horrific to the UK where I am too.

I have paid less for the thinner diapers from Boots and mobility shops in the past, but I avoid the thin ones like the plague now, unless they're sold out of the Maxi ones of course, so I havnt bought thin ones in a while. Not sure if this is the case everywhere and in all shops etc.

Diaper choice is maybe one of the most important choices to be made along with model, her outfit and scenario.

I totally agree the thinner ones are used far far too often!!!! (I'm glad someone else thinks so) The thicker ones do need to be used more I think. Variety and equal amounts to please everyone is key.

I quite like the Cushies - todays photoset with them is really good. It's nice to see them/diapers with a smart outfit, even if the skirt is quite a bit above the knee which would be my only quibble. Smart outfits and diapers look good I think. You can just imagine a secretary wearing a diaper behind her desk! :P

Only problem with the Cushies is that they need to be worn by someone who wouldnt fit a small sized diaper and someone who is easily a medium size, which is rare. So it's hard to find a model that will fit them very very well. They did look too big on Nokia I thought too.

I quite like Fawna, she's cute. I quite like the look she has! Quite looking forward to a video with her talking maybe!
Old 09-01-12, 04:58 PM
DG Maxi

Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy

Gotta say those Cushies are finally showing their true potential in that latest set! I only sent Sky one 10-pack though, so he may be running low by now.

I'm considering sending another Bambinos pack. If I did they'd be medium size. I have the Bianco, Classico, and Teddy variants... Which would you guys rather see?
Old 09-01-12, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Gotta say those Cushies are finally showing their true potential in that latest set! I only sent Sky one 10-pack though, so he may be running low by now.

I'm considering sending another Bambinos pack. If I did they'd be medium size. I have the Bianco, Classico, and Teddy variants... Which would you guys rather see?
classico def! maybe teddy haha^^

@ awa: im from austria, i normally order my stuff from save express, i guess thats cheaper than diapers in the united kingdom
and yup, i also like fawna, she has potential, and i totally loooove those secretary scenario! i liked the skirt, yes it was above the knee but come on, nearly every modern skirt is over the knee and it was def not short, it was pretty right, not too short and not long, was a great choice if you ask me!

and yes, i agree, always the fitting problem.. many models wear either too big or too small diapers.. thats something skymouse could easily fix so it wont happen again.. but i does not change, thats one point of critic that we will always have i guess, dont know why he does not change it though..
Old 09-01-12, 09:47 PM
DG Maxi

OH Wow, Jeremy that would be awesome. A big thank you! I didn't realise you sent the Cushies in! Massive massive thank you for that!! They are suberb and look amazing on the right model - Fawna is the model I think they have looked best on. Maybe Natalia too :P

Classico ones are my favorite. But the Teddy ones havnt been seen/trialed yet. Either one of those two

Diaperaut, yeah Fawna has massive potential!! I think she could be a big star on DG, she has the right look for sure.
The secretary scenario is one of my favorites. There is something quite believable with it too, like it could actually happen in reality.

Haha, as I was typing the 'above the knee' comment I released it might sound sillier typed than it did in my head. It's just me being a bit nit-picky with the scenario that's all, not that I'm often like that lol, I just always seek for and aim for perfection.
The skirt worked - it was a great set and great outfit!! Great jacket and blouse too, I liked it all! Just so pleased it wasnt a mini skirt!!

Other than the Danleiie Maye diaper size indecent a couple of months back I think on the whole Skymouse gets the diaper sizes right for the models, especially right now. The problems only arise if they're not put on tightly by the model, rare, but it sometimes happens.

All in all, a great set posed today
Old 09-01-12, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllWetAgain View Post
OH Wow, Jeremy that would be awesome. A big thank you! I didn't realise you sent the Cushies in! Massive massive thank you for that!! They are suberb and look amazing on the right model - Fawna is the model I think they have looked best on. Maybe Natalia too :P

Classico ones are my favorite. But the Teddy ones havnt been seen/trialed yet. Either one of those two

Diaperaut, yeah Fawna has massive potential!! I think she could be a big star on DG, she has the right look for sure.
The secretary scenario is one of my favorites. There is something quite believable with it too, like it could actually happen in reality.

Haha, as I was typing the 'above the knee' comment I released it might sound sillier typed than it did in my head. It's just me being a bit nit-picky with the scenario that's all, not that I'm often like that lol, I just always seek for and aim for perfection.
The skirt worked - it was a great set and great outfit!! Great jacket and blouse too, I liked it all! Just so pleased it wasnt a mini skirt!!

Other than the Danleiie Maye diaper size indecent a couple of months back I think on the whole Skymouse gets the diaper sizes right for the models, especially right now. The problems only arise if they're not put on tightly by the model, rare, but it sometimes happens.

All in all, a great set posed today

vid 607, small diaper is too small on her i think.